Sunday, April 29, 2012

Craziness

My life has been crazy lately, and I apologize for not posting.  Tomorrow I have my piano recital!
(EEK!) Then on tuesday we have piano lesson, soccer, and horse riding
(siblings do soccer, me and sibling do piano, and I do horse riding). On wednesday we have church and violin, and I don't want to think about the end of the week! By the way, school and music practice are also happening this week, though I didn't say that. School is almost over!!!!YIPEE!!!!!!!!!! I am like so excited even though I am like doing 2 subjects over the summer.....
       PAS!!!   (post again soon, and I will actually try to this time (:  )            
                    Rachel

3 comments:

  1. wow... busy :) (and by the way... LUCKY! you get to do horse riding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I know....do you like horses??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you bet i do! they aren't my favorite animal but i love them :)

      Delete