Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So sorry

I am so sorry i havent posted in like a million years... So tomorrow I am taking my first lesson with my new violin teacher!!!!!(the other one quit because she was going to have a baby) So ya I am like super excited!!! And on friday i am doing guilld!!(a compatition for paino) and then I guess that is about it for this week.... I have to go do some english..... Any voulunteers? ....... (nope) ok, oh well.... I have stopped saying i will post again soon because does that ever happen?.......(nope) So anyway Bye!!!
         

2 comments:

  1. you sound like your excited for guild...? but i guess thats better than totally 100% freeking out like i am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just cant wait for it to be over....it is tomorrow! freking out 99% ill say....

      Delete